Venice Shark Tooth Festival 2010

My Friend Josh took these photos at the Venice Shark Tooth Festival last weekend.  Everyone had a great time and there were some cool fossils on display.Venice Shark Tooth Festival 2010
Venice Shark Tooth Festival
Venice Shark Tooth Festival 2010Megateeth Megalodon TeethVenice Shark Tooth FestivalVenice Shark Tooth FestivalVenice Shark Tooth FestivalVenice Shark Tooth FestivalVenice Shark Tooth FestivalVenice Shark Tooth FestivalVenice Shark Tooth FestivalVenice Shark Tooth FestivalVenice Shark Tooth FestivalVenice Shark Tooth FestivalVenice Shark Tooth FestivalVenice Shark Tooth FestivalVenice Shark Tooth FestivalVenice Shark Tooth FestivalVenice Shark Tooth FestivalVenice Shark Tooth FestivalVenice Shark Tooth FestivalVenice Shark Tooth FestivalVenice Shark Tooth FestivalVenice Shark Tooth FestivalVenice Shark Tooth FestivalVenice Shark Tooth FestivalVenice Shark Tooth FestivalVenice Shark Tooth Festival 2010Venice Shark Tooth FestivalVenice Shark Tooth FestivalVenice Shark Tooth FestivalVenice Shark Tooth Festival

About Administrator

Comments

1. My name is Carrie. I have been obsessed with Sharks since about the age of 6. I own 2 of your teeth, and just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy them. My dream is to one day swim with them and maybe be lucky enough to find just one Mega tooth!

2. Administrator says:

Thanks Carrie,
    I appreciate the message. I am obsessed with them too. I hope that you get your wishes.

3. ugeene watson says:

awesome!!!!!

4. ntalie says:

my name is natalie i loooooooooove fossils so much i wish i could get every fossil for free. i have a huge collectoin. i wont care what kind of fossil it is as long as i get a fossil.i wish i went to the venice shark tooth festival i would have enjoyed every minute of it but i didnt know about it and i would have been to busy to go anyway.BYE

5. Anthony Frascella says:

When is the show held.
    Thanks in advance,
    Anthony

6. Administrator says:

It will be April 8-10 . Here is a link.

7. victoria almond says:

hi my name is victoria and im in to mega teeth and all and i live in albermarle nc and ive been on your web sight hundreds of times and i love it and think its really cool and im going to beg my mom to take me for vacation and im only ten so hope i can make it

thanks 4 all your hard work on the website and happy sales!

8. Jennifer says:

This is an amazing website that I am going to share with my boyfriend. He just loves sharks and snakes. I am looking at your necklaces for him, but I know he would really like a framed picture of live sharks. I am having trouble finding something i like. Do you have any suggestions? Also, would you have any silversmiths that make necklace or other jewelry pieces including sharks teeth?

9. Jennifer says:

When is the next sharktoot fest or similar type events? Is there any events in the United States or Mexico?

10. Administrator says:

The next fossil show is in Talahassee in January or Tampa in March. I do not have exact dates,

11. Administrator says:

I have not and would not advertise it. Those devices are illegal and could get you in a lot of trouble.

12. Jeffrey Powell says:

I discovered this web-site through e-bay and I find it very informative. I have a 6 inch long, grey and black, perfect “Meg” tooth fossil. It’s from a phosphate pit in Florida. I bought it years ago from an older couple that were selling off their collection for retirement. I was amazed at the prices these things sell for now! I paid $125.00 for mine at a gem and mineral show here in Nashville, TN. I wish we had these kind of fossils here in Tennessee. Most of the fossils I have found over the years, working as a land surveyor, are from earlier eras. I made a latex mold of my tooth and have used it to make “Copies” of the original. I paint them to match the original. I have given them to friends and family. Thanks for the great information!